Had unprotected intercourse. Planning to take emergency contraceptive pill. What are the side effects?

yesterday i had intercourse with my fiance, but accidentally my condom left in her having the rim hanging outside. She washed off everything after taking out the condom by slightly pulling it out. My semen was inside the condom, but still not sure about if some drops had also been there when my penis slipped out. She is under the safe period and has regular 28 days cycle. But due the insecurity we have decided to go for contraceptive pill today(2o hrs passed). I am also worried about the side effects she will receive as its for the first time.. pls guide..
Asked On : Sun, 9 Sep 2012