Had unprotected intercourse. Not on pill. Itchy vagina, having cramps, feels dizzy, nausea. Pregnant?

I had sex without a condom and im not on the pill . After having sex i felt a burning and itching pain in my vaginal area. I have been having cramps and headaches . I also feel dizzy at times. I feel like im going to throw up and i have had really bad pains in my back. im nervous that i might be pregnant. i read on some site that i might be allergic to sperm ....is that true? ive been getting all these symptomatic but its only been like 3 or 4 days.
Asked On : Sun, 27 May 2012