Had unprotected intercourse. No period. Negative pregnancy test. Stomach cramps, diarrhea, back pain. Pregnant?

On the day me and my boyfriend had unprotected intercourse i was at the most fertile stage. This was on the 30th. My period was due on the 14th and i still have not come on. My pregnancy tests came bak negative i took one at around 7pm though? Ive had stomach cramps, lower back pains and diarrhea that came on today. Ive felt quite tired also. Is there a high chance of me being pregnant or am i just over reacting?
Asked On : Sat, 20 Apr 2013