Had unprotected intercourse. How to find out pregnancy before periods?

Hi I need to know whether I could be pregnant or not. I am 24 years old. On June 9, 2012, my boyfriend asked if he could go inside me. Despite continued denials, he went inside me. Though he did not ejaculate and he says that he s very sure I can t get pregnant, I am confused and tensed. It was the 13th day since I had my periods. Am really very tensed and would like to find out as soon as possible whether am pregnant or not. I know we should have opted for protected sex, but it just happened. I can t wait till my periods are due. Is there any way out to know if am pregnant. And if so, what can I do to stop it. Please do tell.
Asked On : Fri, 15 Jun 2012