Had unprotected intercourse. Having cold sore on lips, pink spot on head of penis. Is it related to STD?

hi doc please assist,I had unprotected intercourse with someone im dating for the first time and after 4 days i got a cold sore on my lips . I did not have a cold whatsoever. about 9 days later he had pink spots on the head of his penis and i noticed he also had some sort of skin peeling on the same area. He said that he gets it sometimes after musturbation and claimed it must have been the sex. He had no discomfort at all and the symptoms also dissapeared after 3 days. He told me it was still safe to have sex and that the issue was not an infection. 2 weeks later my virgina lips seem dry, im a little sensitive like after a shower i feel ichy and my virgina is flaky too i see this on the tissue after a pee. I have also noticed i have discharge with a slight pink colour. it doesn t smell. Could all these symptoms be related to an STD? My sexual heath had been perfectly fine and we both had a health check up before engaging in sex. maybe he lied about his results. im just confused with what has happend please help
Asked On : Wed, 20 Feb 2013