Had unprotected fellatio. Negative P24 antigen duo test. Risk of getting HIV?

I had a protected vaginal sex but unprotected insertive fellatio on 3rd March 2013 . Went for P24 antigen duo test and DNA PCR test on 11th March 2013 and 19th March 2013 and all 4 tests turned out to be negative
Q1 . Please let me know the risk of getting hiv taking into consideration my exposure
Q2 . Wether the tests are conclusive of my negative status.
Q3. Do i need to take any more tests. If yes at what time frame and which test
Q4. Can u refer me any doctor in kolkata if any consultation is at required
Asked On : Mon, 8 Apr 2013