Had unprotected anal sex. Missing periods. What are the risks?

Well, my girlfriend and I had unprotected anal sex(like idiots) 4 days before her expected period. I did not finish in her. She went to texas the day after to visit her cousins and will be there until the 30th. I have to leave for baltimore the morning she gets back. She has been very stressed this past month and is not very regular. She and myself are still very young and her body is still changing. She is 2 days late on her period and I am terrified. She took a shower immediatley afterwards. Please help me!! i need some sort of hope here..
Asked On : Sun, 1 Jul 2012
Anal sex can not result in any pregnancy or delay in pregnancy.
Delay in periods can be because of various reasons,other than pregnancy,like stress,recent illness,obesity etc.
However unprotected anal sex should never be performed and specially with strangers,as it carries high risk of sexually transmitted disease including HIV.