Had unprotected anal sex. Itchy, red, swollen bumps appeared, tender to touch, spreading. What's wrong?

Ever since unprotected anal sex I ve had itchy red bumps in that area. Just around though. There like the size of a normal pimple you d get on it face. N some of them r very tender I just looked n it s spreading out a little. And very painful to go to bathroom or wipe. My boyfriend has only ben with me for sex, and webhave Ben together for 2 years. He has no issues no pain or any discomfort on him. He says it looks like a rash but I see more roundish figures. It s better red and swollen. Please help I m so embarssed to talk about it. Help me
Asked On : Sat, 26 May 2012