Had unprotected anal sex. Got early periods and started spotting. Is it normal?

Hello. My question is, my girlfriend and I performed in anal sex. I did ejaculate in her, and now I am all paranoied of her being pregnant. I know you cannot get pregnant from anal, but heres the thing. She got her period about 5 or 6 days early. And than she thought she was done, about 3 days ago when she was supposed to get her period regulalry there was blood . My question is, is it normal to bleed a little after your period or is it spotting?
Asked On : Sat, 23 Jun 2012
Mar 2013
Thanks for writing to us with your health concern.
The fact is simple - pregnancy cannot result from anal sex.
IT is not normal to bleed after a period.
There could be various reasons such as stress, anxiety, weight gain, hormonal imbalance, late nights, binge eating etc.
COnsult a gynaecologist and go for formal evaluation - internal exam ( per speculum and per vaginum ) plus pelvic ultrasound scan and hormonal levels.
All the best
Please feel free to discuss further.