Had unproteced sex. Missing periods after implantation, weird feeling in stomach, frequent urination. Could I be pregnant?

hello, i have the implant in and had unproteced sex with my husband a few weeks ago. i havent had a period since having the implant so have no idea if im late or not but the past few days my tummy has been feeling really wierd (e.g. very hard, shooting pains and the bottom of my tummy, dull ache in my back that comes and goes) also been peeing a lot more than usual too. could i be pregnant?
Asked On : Sat, 7 Jul 2012