Had unproteced sex. Had plan B. Brown discharge. What does this mean?

Hello.... I had unproteced sex the last day of my period and he came inside me. Three days later I took plan b. 4 days after taking plan b I had unproteced sex again and he came inside me. Two days after that I had a light period... Brown in color. And spotting lasted 3 days. Is there a possibility I could be pregnant from the second time I had sex?
Asked On : Thu, 13 Sep 2012
Hello Jazmine and thanks for the query
The possibility of being pregnant is very less because you have undergone intercourse during safe period. The ovulation occur between 14-18 days of bleeding and fertilization or pregnancy occur during this period. In broad 10 days before and after bleeding are safe period and chance of pregnancy are very less unless you have some abnormality like anatomical abnormality of harmonal changes.
Also you have taken medication and have spotting after that so the chances again reduces to very very less. To confirm you can go for pregnancy test or consult your doctor.
Best Wishes