Had unpenetated, unprotected sex. Ejaculated outside vagina. Pregnancy possible?

hi. doctors and all the specialists. i am very curious after last night when me and my girlfriend were on bed together. actualy i am pretty concernd whether she'z going to get pregnent or not. what happnd last night when we both sleepin together. all of sudden she took ma penis and started rubbing in her vagina. although at time i am about to ejaculate, i quickly had removed ma penis from her vagina. thats for sure that i havent inserted my penis inside her and also i didnt left my sperm her inside. but what i am scared of while rubbing my penis onto her vagina might sum of my precum or little amount of spern kind of liquide form which is not recognisable touched her vagina. is it the case where i need to do sumthing. or i am safe
Asked On : Fri, 19 Apr 2013
Hello.
Just touching of precum to the outside of vagina has very minimal chances of causing a pregnancy. A penetration is necessary along with deposition of sperm high up in the vagina for a successful conception.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you. You can consult me again directly through my profile URL http://bit.ly/Dr-Rakhi-Tayal
Dr. RakhiTayal
drrakhitayal@gmail.com