Had unpasteurized milk with cereal. Is that a cause for bad stomach?

Hello, I had some unpastuerised milk with my cereal for about a week. I have had really bad stomach cramps since wednesday on and off everytime I try to eat. I have thrown up what little food I have eaten, and have had diarrhoea. I felt as though I was getting better today, but as soon as I had something to eat I felt bad again and felt sick just now. I haven t taken any medication yet for it. Should I be concerned? Is there anything I should take? What do you recommend? Thank you.
Asked On : Wed, 26 Sep 2012