Had unbearable pain in stomach after sex. Had Implanon removed. Reason?

Hi, I am concerned about having intercourse with my partner of 1 year. We were having sex on the 14/3/13 and seconds before we finished I got a sharp pain in my stomach that went all the way around to my sides, it hurt so bad that I pushed him off and I started to cry it was so bad that it felt like someone had stabbed and punched me in the stomach at the same time, it was unbearable. It also felt like my stomach was going to explode, it has never happened to me before. It went away an hour later i am now scared to have sex with my partner. I am 19, I got the implanon out on the 4/3/13, I haven t had my period since I got it out. And we are trying for a baby. Please help!!
Asked On : Mon, 18 Mar 2013