Had unbearable abdominal, nausea, dizzy, hot flashes, sweating. Happening often. What is it?

I wake up this morning and all were good after 10 min I got this pain in my abdominal I feel like I can die of the pain could not even walk when I reach the bath room because I felt nauses I start to get dizzy and start to get hot flashes and start to sweat badly could not breath and after 20 min I stared to get very cold and went to bed a half a hour later I was fine this is the 3 time it happens to me in 2 months time what cane it be.

Please help
Asked On : Thu, 18 Apr 2013