Had ultrasound for kidney infection. Showed mild prominence of the right pelvic Caliceal system. Meaning?

Hi, I had a kidney infection that began about 3 weeks ago, I was treated in hosiptal for two days and it seemed to improve quite quickly and the pain disappeared quicker than I thought it would. The infection only affected my right kidney, not my left. When I was in hospital they gave me an ultrasound . The lady who did the ultrasound said that there was a mild dilation of the tube coming down from my right kidney and if my doctors want to then they can send me for further testing to see if it was a stone. When I saw two other doctors they referred to my scan as being fine. I asked them about the dilation and they just said Oh its nothing, its fine. For the next week I was put on antibiotics , I felt like the infection had gone as I no longer had fever or pain in my kidneys, or buring when I urinated etc but I still had a lot of blood in my urine. The doctors kept saying to finish the antibiotics and wait to see if the blood stops. The blood did stop eventually. I then had another urine test to check the infection had definietly gone and it had. My uncle not being satisifed with the results of my scan told me to go for another one. I went yesterday and they said my kidney is functioning fine from all the blood tests and they also said in my notes No renal stones. There is a mild prominence of the right pelvic Caliceal system, the right renal pelvis measuring 6mm even after micturition. Both kidneys are normal in echo pattern, contour and size. The right kidney measures 10.9cm and left kidney measures 10.3cm in bipolar length. There is no loss of corticomedullary differentiation. No calculi seen. The urinary blader is well distended with no wall thickening. No intraluminal mass or calculi. Bilateral ureteric jets seen. It empties adequately . What does all this mean? They suggested its either an infection still there or the recent passage of a stone or a partially obstructing calculus in right ureter. It can t be infection because my urine sample showed I didn t have one anymore. Can a previous infection cause it to look like this which I had 3 weeks ago? O if I did have kidney stones , wouldn t I have known?
Asked On : Sat, 9 Feb 2013