Had ultrasound. Contains leiomyomoas. What is the meaning? How do I know I'm okay?

I JUST HAD A ULTRA SOUND AND A TRANS ULTRA SOUND.. MY RESULTS WHERE BORDERLINE ENLARGED AND CONTAINS AT LEAST 3 LEIOMYOMAS THE ANTERIOR INTRAMURAL FUNDAL 2CM EXOPHYTIC 4CM INTRAMURAL AND SUBEROSAL/EXOPHYTIC POSTERIOR WALL 4CM. UTERUS MEASURING 10 X 4 X 5CM WITH ENDOMETRIAL STRIPE 4MM RIGHT OVARY 2X1X1CM AND LEFT 3 X 3 X 2CM.. NO ADNEXAL MASS OR FREE FLUIDS CAN ANYONE TELL ME A SHORT ANSWER OF WHAT THIS MEANS AND IS THIS OKAY???
Asked On : Mon, 25 Jun 2012