Had typhoid fever. Treated with ciproxin. What can help tiredness?

I m 19 yrs old male.I had typhoid fever back 5 yrs .doctor treated me with ciproxin .then again 5 months back I had feve 99 headache ,lack of energy ,and feeling diagnosed typhoid and gave me cipval 500mg .in august 2012 I did my CBC, malaria ,typhe dot .nd typhoid test was postive I consulted a physician and he gave me cefspan 400mg.after that now I usually become tired and fever after attending my college but on thermometer it is just 99F and I feel exhausted,as if I m gona faint but not actually happens,I have little pain in head and back aches.and trapezius.I m really concerned about my health .I m in mbbs 2nd year .I m quite sedentary using just tv and mobile and laptop not exercise and sports.
Asked On : Wed, 26 Sep 2012