Had typhoid. Now pain in legs and hands. Increased WBC count. Should Taxim-O be taken?

Sir good evening,my wife got typhoid 3 months back and she has taken medicines and maintained diet . Till now pains has not decreased. But from past one week she is suffering with severe pains in both legs & hands. two days back we consulted a doctor and he asked to undergo some tests and found WBC count is 12,500. He suggested to take taxim - o 200 mg. but i want have second opinion ? Because it is untolerable to my wife
Asked On : Tue, 27 Nov 2012