Had typhoid. Having backache, fever. Got positive for leukocyte esterase. Are these related?

Hi there, I am 32 Female. 2 yrs back, I have typhoid infection and myco-igm test ws positive. i took AKT course for 10 months. Now I am suffering from severe back ache and feverish all time. I got tested for blood sugar(121 F and 180 Random) and cholestrol(250) and Urine routine Leukocyte esterase Posiive, RBC 507 Pus cells 18-20 WBC . I also tested for lump in breast and its benign. I dont know what is causing a lots of infections in body and how should I proceed in treating all above infections.
Asked On : Fri, 1 Mar 2013