Had tympanoplasty, infected, taking enzoflam and augmentin 625 duo, hearing hissing sound. Solution?

Hi Doc, I ve been treated with tympanoplasty (righjt ear) 4 weeks back. However, 1 week back (i.e., almost 3 weeks after operation), some infection started due to cold. And i was recommended to take Enzoflam (which i took 4 tables in 2 days) and Augmentin 625 duo for 10 days and am still taking it (as 10 days ar enot finished). However, from last 2 days, am hearing a hissing sound in my right ear (i.e., tinnitus ). What could be the reason and what is the solution for me?
Asked On : Tue, 5 Jun 2012