Had two weeks of acute, bilateral, intermittant, colicky flank pain, large extra renal pelvis, UA negative, CBC good. Cure?

I have had two weeks of acute, bilateral, intermittant, colicky fllank pain. Finally went to ER yesterday and my CT found no abnormailty with the exception of a large extrarenal pelvis on the R and a small one on the L. I am aware that this is a normal variant but I have had abdominal CTs within the last year that showed no extrarenal pelvis at all. What is the significance of a new extrarenal pelvis and is it more significant given the recent onset of the flank pain? My UA was negative and my CBC was also good, save for evidence of my chronic anemia (i.e. low Hgb, /Hct, low MCV, microcytosis, etc...)
Asked On : Thu, 18 Apr 2013