Had two stents in his heart, diabetic, ears clogged. Is it symptom for another heart attack?

My husband is a diabetic and a heart patient. He recently had two stents in his heart. Now he is complaining that his ears are clogged and he could hear his own breathing which really makes him uncomfortable and scary. I brought him to an ENT doctor and he says that everything is fine and simply asked him to do the blowing exercises which did not help him at all. Doctor, I m just worried if it could be a symptom for another heart attack? Please advice.
Asked On : Fri, 14 Dec 2012