Had two shots of depo, had sex, having brown discharge, back pains, cramps. What could this be?

hi dr i had two shots of the depo and my third one was ment to be on the 18th of september i didnt go because for the past 6 months i have had non stop bleeding about a week after not getting the shot the bleeding stopped immedientaly, after i had unprotected sex on the 26 of sept and the 10 th of oct i know that they say that it takes a long time to get pregnant after being on the depo shot but i have been having back pains never had them befor or while on depo i have had brown discharge that lasted a day and now i have mild cramping and white lotion like discharge that has been there for two days now all these symptoms happened after having intercorse could u please give me some answers
Asked On : Thu, 18 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  26 Awaiting Answer