Had two periods last month, feeling hungry, tired, hpt negative, no periods yet. Pregnant?

Hi i had two periods last month one on the 4th one around the 23rd and one light once off bleed on the 30th that was a bit watery and bright red in colour i have been feeling sick after every meal i have eaten since tho i feel hungry and want to eat i do not have any other pregnancy signs apart from being a bit tired tho thats because i already have 3 kids i run after so thats often normal for me to feel a bit run down i took a hpt and it came up negative i was meant to have a period 10 days ago but still no signs of it coming
Asked On : Wed, 17 Apr 2013
The frequent periods that you are having are not likely to be due to a pregnancy. The symptoms are more likely to be due to a hormonal disturbance. You need to consult your gynecologist for a proper treatment and start with iron supplements meanwhile.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal