Had two periods last month. Had unprotected sex later. Having pregnancy symptoms. Pregnancy tests negative. PMS?

I had two periods last month of January, and about 5days after i finished my second period (they were a week appart) my bf and i had unprotected sex, he came inside me and that was 4 weeks ago, I have yet to have a period, i have been extremely tired a lot having random mood swings where i go from laughing to getting angry then crying and right back to happy, I am going to the bathroom every hour, almost always hungry but then when i lay down i feel extremely bloated, and recently i was taking a bath and only my stomach couldn t get comfortable and if i sleep in a certain position i get really nauseous, i get that way too when i ve tried to drink coffee and alcohol recently...I have taken two home pregnacy test and both said right away not pregnant is it too soon to tell or is this just a bad PMS comming?
Asked On : Sun, 17 Feb 2013