Had two miscarriages. Attempting for third pregnancy. What precautionary measures should I take to avoid miscarriage?

Hi, I have had 2 pregnancies in 2011. the first one i miscarried at 5 weeks and the second one i miscarried at 11 weeks. my husband and I are trying again. I am just scared about miscarrying again. what can i do or what can be done to prevent and avoid this happening for a third time?? I have no kids yet and we are still trying for our first. I\\\\\\\ m not getting any younger LOL i will be 28 this year. it\\\\\\\ s about time, you know? at this point all i know about pregnancy is that it results in miscarriage and i am so mentally scared but want to have a baby so badly. Help! Read more: Am I Pregnant Forum - TERRIFIED! WWW.WWWW.WW
Asked On : Thu, 28 Jun 2012