Had two episodes of low BP. Have A- fib, diabetes, AVR replacement. On Warfarin. Concerned?

Have been asked by my nephrologist to measure BP 4X daily. I started this early this week and have experienced two episodes (late afternoon) when systole and diastole are close and BP very low (85/62 for one example). I have a-fib and diabetes , AVR replacement and some mitral insufficiency. Am on Warfarin for prosthetic aortic valve, antihypertensives, and Coreg for a-fib. BP has been in normal to low range for last six months and has been getting lower. I am 76 and still working. What should my MD be looking for? I am concerned.
Asked On : Sun, 18 Nov 2012