Had two cycles of IUI with supporting medicines. Did not concieve. High non motile sperm count. Further treatment?

Dear Doctor, Tried two cycles of IUI in Dec 12 & Jan 13, but no success. Did laproscopy in Nov 12 to check internally and drill ovaries as I have PCO for last 10 - yrs. Doc advised procedure was fine, everything is normal. Cleaning of the uterus was done to remove dirt. For 1st cycle of IUI was put on Fempro( letrozole ) with HCG trigger shot at the time of ovulation and was also advised to try naturally on day 1 of IUI and day 2. Post day 3 start with Progestrone cap for 20 days. Similarly 2nd IUI was conducted but this time hormonal injections was prescribed like foligraph, etc from day 4 till day 12 of the cycle to speeden the process of the follicle as my spouse was leaving out of town. My age is 32, height 5 7, body weight is 88 and have been taking metforim, folic acid as well. For my spouse, he is on medication for sugar, cholestrol, uric acid and pressure at the age of 36, height 5 9 and weight 98kgs. His semen report is as follows; Sperm count 20 ml, end of 1 hr - actively motile 10%, sluggishly motile 30% and non motile 60%. He has grade 2 motility. Abnormal forms - 10%, Pus cells : 4 - 6 hpf, Epithelial cells: 3- 4 hpf; Fructose - positive; liquification - after 1 hr. Please advise next course of action and treatment. thanks
Asked On : Sat, 9 Feb 2013