Had twin delivery. Started having heavy periods. Feeling headache, cramps and flu symptoms. Any advice

Had a super high risk twin pregnancy and delivery (mono-mono), Feb 28th. Got my first period, three weeks ago. It was much heavier then usual and lasted much longer (about 8 days). Just got my second period and the bleeding is heavier then I have ever had. I am soaking two-three pads every hour with bright red blood .....this has been going on for more then 24 hours. I am also not feeling well.....headachy, cramping, flu like. (I am anemic too). Any thoughts? Thanks!
Asked On : Wed, 6 Jun 2012
You will need a sonography if you are still bleeding as there might be some membranes left in your uterus. Also you are anemic so you might need blood transfusion.