Had turp surgery, bleeding dark. Is this normal and part of the process of healing?

4 weeks ago I had the turp surgery. did very well. after I was home going into 2 weeks, I started to bleed alot, so much that I had to wear a sanitary pad so my pants would not be messed, plus I was passing huge clots. That lasted about 1 week, the all of a sudden urine cleared up, no more clots, blood or pieces. That lasted about a week and a half, now I back to passing dark blood, and clots. Is this normal and part of the process of healing?
Asked On : Sat, 9 Mar 2013