Had tummy tuck revision. Tummy still looks full. Been suggested smartlipo. Opinion?

i am petite,my plastic surgeon recommended a full bodylift,my tummy was never flat ,9mths later i had a revision of the tt,tummy still isnt flat,i have a knot all around navel about the size of a donut&my tummy looks full all theway to my mons pubis .i got a second opinion&was told some more skin could be pulled due to haveing a scar that runs up&down.i had no lipo so i was also told about smartlipo to make all the area have A SMOOTHER APEARance,this original surgery will have been 5yrs ago in march2013.i want to have this repaired due to appearance&pain,is this possable?
Asked On : Thu, 14 Feb 2013