Had tubial litigation. Sore breasts, indigestion and bad gas. Why sweating?

I had a tubial litigation 3 years ago, I don t think I m pregnant, but I m almost 2 weeks late, my breasts are sore, I was really nauseous last night to the point I couldn t eat, I did eat soup. This morning I have bad gas with indigestion. In the middle of the night I felt down my bed and I thought I had wet the bed because there was a cold wet feeling on the mattress, but when I went to the bathroom I had not and it was from sweating. I am 34 years old so I don t know if I am going through early menopause or I am having a tubal pregnancy which is rare.
Asked On : Sat, 8 Sep 2012