Had tubes tied previously. Experiencing pregnancy symptoms. Chances of tubes growing back together?

I am 43 years old 5 7 normal weight 165 (today 186), i had my tubes tied (Pomeroy Method) 18 years ago and for the past couple months I have had all the signs of pregnancy ( I have been very sexually active lately, just got engaged). My stomach has all of a sudden starting getting bigger and round (firmness around the top right below my breast under my ribcage) over the past few weeks. I have never had a stomach. I took a HPT about 3 weeks ago, got a negative. I feel movement, as if I were pregnant, I have had 6 children, all vaginal with no complications, my youngest is 18. Is it possible that after all these years my tubes have grown back together and I am indeed pregnant?
Asked On : Mon, 25 Feb 2013