Had tubes tied after miscarriage. Clotting, brown discharge, nausea, back pain, headache. What to think?

Im 35 and had my tubes tied about 3 yrs after a miscarriage .I didnt have a period at all in june then july i just light spotted 2 or 3 days and then this month had no period but after climbing monkey bars with my son,i started bleeding lightly then bad bachache then clotting.the next day i started clotting with brown discharge and still little right now.I feel nausa,bad back pain and headaches so i dont know what to think
Asked On : Wed, 15 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  29 Awaiting Answer