Had tubectomy 5 to 6 years ago. Is it reversible ?

hi i had a tubectomy 5 to 6 years ago wish to know if it can be reversed and what are the risks? will i be able to conceive again? I am 39 years old now. i already have 2 boys and both are normal delivery. What will be the expenses for the surgery. If i can have a baby again then who and where can I go? I live in Coimbatore, Tamilnadu, India.
Asked On : Wed, 12 Dec 2012
Sep 2013
Thanks for the query to H.C.M. Forum.
Yes , you can conceive , this ( tubectomy) is a reversible and very easy operation as they will remove clamp and tube will reopen.
Expenditure ? depends upon the surgeon and his skill and nature and type of hospital set up.
May ranging from Rs. 20000 to anywhere .
If you are ready then consult a surgeon and get surgery.
Good luck.