Had tube tided, bleeding while intercourse. Should i be concerned?

I am a 42 year old woman, I have had my tubes tide 12 yrs ago and I have been intimate with someone for the past 2 yrs that is well indowed. I have not experience being with someone that is so large before and so during intercourse I sometimes bleed , not a lot but enough to notice on the condom, we tend to get a little rough so I am wondering if that is it, and maybe we should tone it down a bit or is there something else that I should be concerned about. Since being with him my cycle seems to be off, sometimes longer/shorter than usual with some blood clots during my cycle.....just wondering. Thanks
Asked On : Sat, 9 Jun 2012