Had tube removal surgery. Took injection to get periods. Trying to concieve. No results. Suggestions?

I had a surgery for my felopian tubes in september. They took my left one out because it was damaged. I only have the right one left. Doctor released me on my last visit and said I was ok to start trying to get pregnant and could try after my period came. I went to the Dr again on Nov 14 and they gave me a shot to start my period because i was having trouble getting it. I got my period with the help of the shot on Nov 21. I am now 51 days late and have taken 4 pregnancy test and they are all negative.I have not taken a pregnancy test in 2 weeks cause the tests were negative. Can you please tell me what to do? I lost my job and I am trying to save all the money I can to pay bills. Can you please tell me what to do to figure out what is going on with my body? should I take another test? or should i just suck it up and go to the doctor? please helpppp!!
Asked On : Sun, 13 Jan 2013