Had tubal ligation, no period, nausea. HPT negative, hormone imbalance normal. What could be reason?

I am 40 years old. I had tubal ligation four years ago after my second child (C-section). Always been normal and I have had normal periods. My period is 2 months late, I have nausea (at least once a week) and just not feeling "normal". I went to doctor and got tested for hormone imbalance and pregnancy (2 weeks ago) came back normal and negative. Still no period and terrible nausea. Help Please (I can't stand the nausea)!
Asked On : Mon, 15 Apr 2013