Had tubal ligation, irregular period, cramps, on tampon, stopped bleeding, headache, nausea. Pregnant?

I had a tubal ligation 9 years ago I have my cycle is always on time ever month never late never early this month for some reason it was 4days early I had a period on the 4th of September and period wasn't due until October the 4th on the 30 of September I had no cramps went to the bathroom and I was spotting then went I go up I had a shape pain mild cramping free about 10 min then no more cramps I always get extreme cramps when I have my period so I put on a tampon thinking it was my period changed it no much on the tampon it was just when I wiped for about 2 1/2 days and my period is always 5 days always the bleeding stop 3 days ago now im having headaches mood swings nausea I feel pregnant I had a chemical pregnancy about 6 months ago I want to test but haven't yet
Asked On : Wed, 9 Oct 2013
As you got tubal ligation there are no chances of having pregnancy.
The change of your period pattern and bleeding might be due to some hormonal changes or some stress.
If you are near pre-menopause age this is quite common.
Ok and take care.

©2014 Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.