Had tubal ligation, diagnosed with fibroids, pain in the lower left quadrant radiating to the vagina shortly after periods. Opinion?

I had a 6cm mass that I was diagnosed with 2 years ago, moderate endometriosis and possible fibroids . I had a tubal ligation 10+ years ago and have recently been experiencing severe pain in the lower left quadrant. The pain wraps around into my hip joint and radiates down and into my vaginal wall. I experience the most pain shortly after my period and it is debilitating during ovulation. What are your recommendations at this time they are unwilling to do surgery and I do not have insurance.
Asked On : Mon, 13 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  59 Awaiting Answer