Had tubal ligation, ablation, abdominal pain, lactation in breast, ultrasound shows fluid pocket in uterus. Suggestions?

was in the hospital 6 days ago with abdominal pain and lactation in my breast. blood pregnancy test came back negative did sono and it showed a small fluid pocket in the center of my uterus. i have been having all symptoms of pregnancy. however have had a tubal ligation and ablation . so i know there is a VERY slight chance of this happening. took a home pregnancy test today and showed a faint white line where the positive line should be but later disappeared. any thoughts?
Asked On : Sat, 3 Nov 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  105 Awaiting Answer