Had tubal, heavy periods, brown mucus stuff comes out, headache, nausea, vomiting, cramps in stomach, pregnancy test negative

Hi I had a tubal 6 yrs ago and just last Friday the 13th my period came on light then then kinda heavy for two days and off Monday afterwards I had brown mucas stuff coming out for two days and it stopped now I have headaches and nausea , vomiting and lower cramping in my stomach now and a change of temperature I took the test it came up negative. Someone please tell me what could it be because I have all the signs of pregnancy I have 4 kids.
Asked On : Wed, 25 Apr 2012