Had tubal ectopic pregnancy and excision of tube. Can I get pregnant this month?

Hi i am 28 years old and got married 2 years back, I had an right . since December 2011 we have been planning regularly but haven t got pregnant still. so lase month had series of tests for me and my husband all the tests were fine. Yesterday doctor told that I have got my eggs ruptured and gave hormone tablet for 2 weeks. Do I have chances of getting pregnant this month itself? Kindly reply
Asked On : Mon, 25 Jun 2012
Homeopath 's  Response
yes for u there is a full chances of conceiving in dis month. take dat hormonal medicine continuosly without any gapping. Gud wishes for ur future, tk cr