Had triple bypass surgery. Sweaty and redness on face, pain in chest, over weight, diabetic. Best solution?

Hi there, my husband had triple bypass surgery, 2 years ago. He has been getting very sweaty and red in the face. He works in a warehouse, after lifting, for long periods of time, gets pain in left side of chest . he has been back to heart doc and surgeon. The pain, They think it could be muscle in chest, getting agravated. He had most of his staples removed. Still gets pain, not all the time. We have heard some people get sweaty after heart surgeny, this is a new problem. He very over weight. Type 2 diebetic. I know his weight doesn t help. He doesn t like to hear that. Right after his surgery, he had problem with a fib. He did that for about 2 days, got it under control. could it have to do with a fib? Thanks I am at a loss Any suggestions would be Greatful Sincerely Sharon K from PA
Asked On : Wed, 9 Jan 2013