Had trimollear fracture of ankle. Can you recommend anything I can do at home to start recovery?

I suffered from a trimollear fracture of the ankle and had surgery Aug 1st. My surgeon has cleared me to start pt. The bad part is that my insurance will only cover certain amount and I have to reside in a rehab clinic which is impossible considering I am a single mom of a 4 year old. I wear a boot and walk with crutches I am able to put 1/4 weight on my foot with crutches and add an extra 1/4 a week with therapy . Can you recommend anything I can do at home to start my recovery? I do not want any perm damage and my surgeon stated that my foot is looking great just need to get it back to 100 percent. By the way, I am broke and cannot afford to pay for an answer from someone I dont know. Thanks but no thanks.
Asked On : Fri, 21 Sep 2012