Had tremors in lower extremities after bowel movements. Reason?

My son (who is down s ) is nineteen years old and twice He has had what I call a tremor in his lower extremities. I noticed it happen after what appeared to be after a bowel movement , or maybe he thought he just had to go. It lasted a few minutes and now he seems to be alright. When should I seek medical care....or do you think this could be just a random event. Kyle is low functioning so I really can t ask him questions.
Asked On : Sat, 9 Feb 2013
Allergist and Immunologist 's  Response
THE NEW THEORY SAYS DOWN S CAN BE DUE TOWHEAT PROTEINS REACTING WITH BOY PROTEINS
BUT CONFIRM BY GETTING BLOOD SERUM TESTS FOR SECIFIC ANTIBODIES FOR WHEAT MILK POTATO
GET WITHDRAW JHE CAN BE BENEFITTEF FROM BOTH THINGS YOU WROTE