Had transvaginal scan that showed anteverted uterus, anechoic cyst, no adnexal mass. Meaning?

hi doc i just had my transvaginal and the result was. Can you pls help me understand the result i am planning to have my 3rd child and is it still safe. am 42 yrs of age. Thanks...The uterus is anteverted with normal echogenicity. it measured 49.75 x 45.45 x 47.26mm. The endometriial stripe is hyperechoic with a thickness of 6.44mm, compatible with proliferative phase, The cervix is with normal echogenicity and measured 34. 42 x 27. 35 x 21.62mm. Subcentimeter anechoic cyst are seen within the cervical myometrium. Both ovaries are of normal size and echo pattern. The right ovary measured 22.73 x 17.37 x 12.99mm and is lateral in location. It contained an anechoic cyst (11.64 x 9.21 x 10.44mm) with a daughter cyst. The left ovary measured 28.65 x 24.67 x 17.09mm, is lateral to the uterus and also contained an anechoic cyst that measured 13.00 x 10.89 x 13.09mm. No adnexal mass noted. No fluid or mass is seen in the posterior cul de sac.
Asked On : Fri, 22 Mar 2013