Had tourettes syndrome. Improvement with anti depressants. No relief from severe back pain. Remedy?

I had tourettes syndrome from the age of 7 and now i am 19. I took main anti depressants for this from the age of 15 including haloperidol, resperidone and aripiprazole , (i took aripiprazole for 3 years and now i am not taking it anymore) thought tics have reduced significantly and now that i am over the anti depressants, another severe problem still persists. I have a middle back pain for the last 4 and a half years which would show no sign of abating. I tried almost everything and now i have to take at least one pain killer everyday. The pain starts mostly at night time and it feels like the muscles of the affected area are contracting and relaxing vigorously. Please help me.
Asked On : Sun, 11 Nov 2012