Had total knee replacement surgery. Taking Oxycodone. Can I take Aleve or Tylenol additionally?

I had total knee replacement surgery March 11, and generally am doing good. I'm 71 yrs old, 6'1 and 215 lbs. I am prescribed 5MG Oxycodone pills (1-2 every 4-6 hours) now. My ???? is can I take 500MG Aleve or Tylenol with the Oxycodone, and what dosage would be best for me? I still have pain at night, and during the day. It interferes with my rehab excercises. Any suggestions? Thanks! Richard Schurk, Kent, WA
Asked On : Tue, 9 Apr 2013